Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Statitician's Blues



Have to make this post short and sweet, but figured I may as well put something up. It's now past 4 a.m., which is my cutoff threshold for the all-nighter: no point in going to bed anymore as my next final is at 9 a.m.

Had to interject some Todd Snider -- not that I'm doing much number-crunching in PA school, but as I'm knee-deep in the sludge of a nasty finals week, I can relate to the chorus:

Too much to think about
Too much to figure out
Stuck between hope and doubt
It's too much to think about

3 finals down (EKG, Clinical Medicine, Pharmacology)
3 to go (Laboratory Medicine, Microbiology, Physiology)

Current status of my brain:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...current status of your brain very similar to current status of my stomach. If I had a clip to post to you, it would be one from Monty Python..."Better.." "What's that sir?" "Better get me a bucket..." random tmi from your favorite Nala <3