Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know

Had to go with a Dylan title this time as he's been on heavy rotation. School has been rough lately, and in this fire-hose type education, there is a fear that:

a) I'll never learn everything I need for every new test
b) Supposing I accomplish a), that I won't be able to recall it when my rotations start

Hence the blog title -- I almost went with "Idiot Wind" -- it was kind of a toss-up. If you couldn't guess by now, I'm a big fan of self-deprecating humor. I figure no matter how bad things get, you should always look for the funny side of things, even in yourself.

On that note, my performance on the last round of tests have provided some classic facepalm moments. Below are some recreations of me checking my test scores online:









I'm still hanging in there though -- I don't know if it will get any easier.
But there is one thing I DO know -- my primitive brain is being pushed to its capacity. After all, I'm just a simple caveman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your world frightens and confuses me.